Resident Selection Criteria
Property Management, Inc.
Resident Selection Criteria
1. All adult applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed, dated and signed residency application and fee. Applicant must provide proof of identity. A non-refundable application fee will be required for all adult applicants. Applicant may be required to be approved by a condo/homeowner's association and may have to pay an additional fee or an additional security or damage deposit.
2. Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three times the monthly rent. We reserve the right to require a co signer. A minimum of 2 years rental history is required.
3. Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, judgments, eviction filing, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the last five years.
4. Self employed applicants may be required to produce upon request 2 years of tax returns or 1099's and non employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income.
5. All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit.
6. Criminal records must contain no convictions for felonies within the past seven years and no sexual offenses ever. In the event a record comes back "adjudication withheld" further documentation may be required and applicant may be denied on this basis.
7. Previous rental histories from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination.
8. No pets (with the exception of medically necessary pets) of any kind are permitted without specific written permission of landlord in the lease document, an addendum to lease, a non-refundable pet fee acceptable to the landlord and/or an additional pet deposit or additional security deposit. Fees and deposits are waived for medically necessary pets.
9. Mandatory minimum fees for cleaning, carpet cleaning, rekeying etc may be charged as per the lease. Resident(s) shall still be liable for amounts for damages, cleaning, rekeying etc that exceed these minimum fees as per the lease.
10. Applicants will be required to pay a security deposit at the time of lease execution in a minimum amount of one months rent. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or additional prepaid rent.
11. The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the applied for unit.
12. We may require a holding or good faith deposit to be collected to hold the property off the market. In the event the application is approved and applicant fails to enter into a lease, the applicant shall forfeit this deposit. In the event the application is approved, the deposit shall be applied to the required security deposit.
13. Any exceptions to our companies criteria will need to be submitted in writing to the rental agent for presentation to the landlord for consideration. If approval is given for such exceptions, additional security, co signers and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
14. Our company policy is to report all non compliance's with the terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau.
154 South Peninsula Drive
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
Tel: (386) 258-3802 Fax: (386) 255-2643